Where a seed of inspiration is planted with each new creation.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Card #1 for Purse Card Set Class

I finally got all of the cards to go in the purse for my class done. By the time I post the last one you will notice that they don't seem to match very well, but that was part of my strategy, as crazy as that sounds. Stampin' Up has this wonderful package of paper as part of this months promotion and I really wanted to showcase the versatility in using it. If I were making this for a gift I would probably stick with one color family and one basic theme but I wanted to give my class a lot of ideas to run with.

You'll probably also notice that none of the cards have any sentiment. I like to leave them blank until I'm going to use them so I know what sentiment to use. Check back over the next few days to see the rest of the set. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments: