Where a seed of inspiration is planted with each new creation.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Cricut 101 Class- Vinyl

This is a project that I created and will be teaching in my Cricut 101 class this Saturday, Nov.11th at 2:00. The cost of the class is $25.00 and will equip you with a base knowledge of using vinyl with your Cricut.   It will have lights and fake snow added to the bottom  and I may still add a few embellishments to the tree.  I used the Art Philosophy Cartridge and the Holiday Wishes stamp set, which is available this month only, for only $5.00 with a $25.00 acrylic stamp purchase.  This stamp set is designed to coordinate perfectly with the Art Philosophy cartride and is absolutely beautiful.   If you are interested in ordering the stamp set or if you are able to attend the class please drop me a line and I will get you all set up.

1 comment: