Where a seed of inspiration is planted with each new creation.

Monday, January 30, 2012

H2H Challenge

This is my final Project for the H2H Challenge, again a huge thank you to the gals over there for allowing me this fun opportunity.  Their challenge is to make a 3D item this week, if you'd like to whip together a project and join in the fun, follow the link on the right side of my blog and it will take you to their site.  This is a glass block that I did using the AP cartridge.  I cut everything at 3", used some clear gems colored pink with a Sharpie and added a black tulle bow.  It still needs some lights added to the inside but they don't photograph very well so I left them out.  Very fun yet simple decoration to add a little bit of Valentines Day cheer to any room in your home.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for being such an inspiring guest designer! This is a great project and is very pretty, indeed! Hope you'll keep contributing at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to try this! You did a great job. Love the added blings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool idea to use a glass block, Jami!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! It's simple but so pretty!

    ReplyDelete