Where a seed of inspiration is planted with each new creation.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Artbooking Blog Hop Week 4






                             If you have come her from Deb's Blog then you are on the right path.

  This week I have done another mini album from our cartridge, as it appears that this is my favorite aspect of the cartridge.  I am hosting a monthly Artbooking class and this is going to be our first project using the Huntington paper pack.  It is intended to be a Gratitude Album to use around Thanksgiving as a place to either jot down things that you are grateful for or you could have each of your guests fill out a tag and start a new family tradition.  This would also work great as a memory album to write down special memories of that special someone that you have lost.  I plan to just do the very basic book and have lots of embellishments, priced/embellishment so my guests can make it their own creation.  I used quite a few retired embellishments but you could easily find current embellishments that would serve the same purpose.  The page with the hinges opens up and hold a flip flap album for photos.   I have a few areas to fix as I added something here and there and changed my mind so if you look closely at the photos you will see my mistakes.  These will get fixed up but I needed to get this posted so did it as is for now.  Most of the pages are from the baby album.  Thanks for stopping by.

Now you are of to Polly's Blog to check out her final project.

9 comments:

  1. Love all the little tags! great job!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the use of tags... so much room to record things! Great mini album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tags are a great way to add memories to your book - then you can slip them out of the way for safe keeping! Thank you for all of your fabulous artwork during the month long celebration! I hope you had as much fun as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of this....might just have to make a mini and record my own blessings! Nice designing on it!!

    ReplyDelete