Where a seed of inspiration is planted with each new creation.

Monday, September 26, 2011

5th Grade Memory Box


This box will continue to be a work in progress throughout the year but I am SOOOOO loving this project.  I don't love scrapbooking because I find it a bit overwhelming and intense so this is a scrapbook on a much simpler scale.  This  is a small box that is sold through CTMH and I have decided to use this as a memory   box for this school year.  I have used the September Stamp of the month set as well as the Typeset Workshop On The Go papers and stamp set.  This is a project that I will be sending out instructions for to all of the great ladies who decided to order the CTMH cartridge from me.

 This is intended to be a fun, interactive box to document all of my sons activities that happen throughout the 5th grade.    The second photo shows that the two coasters were made into an accordian album that we will use to store all of the ping pong photos that he will be swapping when we get them back.  The Sept. set has so many fun little titles such as the good times and recorded in the above photos.  I also plan to use the Admit One for sporting events and Made By for small photos of his artwork.  There is also a stamp that says By............................ that would be perfect to document how his signature changes throughout his years in school. 

 I only wish that I would have had this box from the beginning of his school years because this would be a very entertaining addition to centerpieces on Graduation tables.  It would also be a great way to document Baby's first year or a special event.  When I first saw this months stamp set I wasn't really loving it but have found a great way to use it and have decided that it is a GREAT set for many things.

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous, what a fabulous idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete