Where a seed of inspiration is planted with each new creation.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Wicked Gift Basket Set

I am LOVING this stamp set and the CTMH Cricut cartridge together.  I really hope that I continue to find fun ways to combine the two but the possibilities seem endless.  This is a project that I will be doing with my local group of gals.  I used the Wicked stamp set which was available throughout the month of August along with the papers and stamp set that are part of the Mischief Work Shop On The Go through CTMH.  I plan on putting together a gift basket with these items and a Halloween movie.  The bottle is rootbeer and I plan to put microwave popcorn and a box of movie theater candy in the gift bag to complete the movie theme for a friends birthday gift

No comments:

Post a Comment