Where a seed of inspiration is planted with each new creation.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mother's Day Make & Take


This is the make & take we will be doing this weekend at the Cricut crop that I will be hosting on Sunday the 29th from 1:30-8:00.  It is a card that holds a necklace and is made with Close To My Heart products.  The cost of the crop is $10.00 to reserve your spot, which is refundable with a purchase.  Please bring along whatever projects that you plan to work on, a snack to pass, something for yourself to drink, an extension cord and a power strip if you have one.  This is a come and go crop so feel free to pop in for a bit or stay the whole day.  I'd love to see you there.  Please send me an email at jjlarson@nvc.net if you'd like to find out more or plan to attend.
We will also be having a card swap on Sunday and would love to have you take part.  Please bring 10 completed handmade cards-all the same- and you will go home with ten cards made by the rest of the gals there.   If you don't have time to get your cards done before Sunday feel free to complete them during the crop and we will swap toward the end of the day.

2 comments:

  1. This is just lovely, Jami. I wish I could go. I would be there in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I really like the post before this one too. Just not enough time to comment on all of them. New follower, Cindy

    ReplyDelete