Where a seed of inspiration is planted with each new creation.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge Entry


It has been far too long since I last entered a Cricut Circle challenge and I miss doing it.  I hope to get back on task and enter more often.  This is my entry for their weekly challenge which was to incorporate some family heirloom or something special about your family or family member into a scrapbook page.  My grandmother was a wonderful cook so I have incorporated one of her favorite family recipes into this page.  She and my grandfather were both full blooded Norwegians and this is a recipe for Krumkake that was passed on from her mom.  Every year around Christmas all of the aunts and cousins get together to make her favorite recipes to have at our own family Christmases.  This is a project that I intend to make copies of to share with my family members so I have my journaling on the tag tucked in the pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment