Where a seed of inspiration is planted with each new creation.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Make & Take Monday

This is a project that is going to hopefully be a weekly addition to my blog.  It is called Make & Take Monday because I will be hosting a weekly make and take here, and would love for any of my long distance friends to take part as well.  I am offering a weekly set of projects for $10.00 that includes one of the CTMH size A stamp sets.  This is what we will be creating for the Monday the 11th and it will include the "Bowwow" set.  If you would like to join in but are too far away I am also offering a kit at the same price with $3.00 for shipping.  If you'd like all 3 kits being offered this month it would be $35.00, which includes the shipping on all 3 kits.  Let me know and I'll get everything ordered and on it's way.

No comments:

Post a Comment